The end of the year and the start of a new one is a great time to review all of your insurance policies and make sure that everything is up-to-date. An annual insurance review with your RW Insurance agent is the best way to make sure your auto insurance, home insurance and any other policies that you have continue to meet your changing needs and lifestyle. We will proactively re-assess your needs, update existing policies or add endorsements where necessary and further customize policies as needed. We can also review your policy limits and deductibles, discuss alternative billing options, and make sure that you are maximizing your discounts and savings opportunities.
In order to adequately review your policies, we will ask questions that get to the heart of your lifestyle and personal and financial circumstances. Before your insurance review, consider how you might answer the following questions:
- Have you made or do you plan to make substantial renovations to the interior or exterior of your home?
- Are you planning to sell, move to, purchase or rent additional residential properties?
- Have you added a new security system to your home?
- Do you have a need for flood insurance or sewer backup coverage?
- Have you purchased or are you planning to purchase a new vehicle?
- Will there be any new drivers in your household?
- Has the amount of miles you drive changed significantly?
- Have your personal assets increased significantly?
- Have you started a home-based business?
- Have you installed a pool or other recreational structure on your property?
- Have you purchased any valuable pieces of jewelry, art or antiques?
- Do you have an extensive wine collection?
- Have you made any major lifestyle changes such as marriage, divorce, retirement or birth or adoption of a child?
- Have you changed the ownership structure on your property?
- Have you purchased a boat, motorcycle, RV, aircraft or other recreational vehicle?
- Have you considered your need for identity theft protection?
Don’t wait until you have a loss to find out that your coverage is not what you expected. Contact your RW Insurance agent today to set up an appointment for a complete insurance review.